Friday, August 30, 2013

Bless you.

Quick post from the road: 

Rob is home for the weekend so that we could venture to Chicago for a friend's wedding.  We were approaching Indiana when we stopped for lunch and a bathroom break.  I had my turn, then Rob went in to get the food while I put Ethan back in his car seat.  He started to spit up, that really nasty chunky cottage cheese type of spit up, so I reached across his car seat for his duffle bag to grab a burp cloth.  Seemed simple enough.  So there we are, me reaching and searching over top of him and we are basically face to face.  All of the sudden, he sneezes.  Now, my child can't just sneeze once -- he sneezes three times in a row.  You wanna know where that cottage cheese puke from his face ended up? That's right.  All over me, my face, my mouth.

Enjoy that for your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment